Side effects of common painkillers in the news again
Side effects of painkillers in the news again
Treating your arthritis with common painkillers?
A new study comparing three popular arthritis drugs shows they're all about equally safe—and equally dangerous for the heart, NBC News finds.
Ibuprofen, naproxen and the prescription drug celecoxib all can cause heart problems, says a new study reported in the New England Journal of Medicine and at a meeting of the American Heart Association.
The study was a long-term, head-to-head comparison of celecoxib, ibuprofen and naproxen in 24,000 volunteers with arthritis for almost three years.
Dangers to the stomach as well
Besides the heart, the study found the three drugs caused gastric bleeding, Dr. Steve Nissen said. “We gave everybody a drug to protect the stomach and [bleeding] happened anyway,” Nissen told NBC.
Pain medications can have devastating side effects. But they’re not your only option. 4Jointz is a clinically tested, natural topical cream for long-term relief of painful, stiff, swollen joints including osteoarthritis.
Find out more about this breakthrough at 4Jointz.com.
- 4jointz For Pain Relief,
- arthritis medication without side effects,
- Arthritis Natural Pain Cures,
- arthritis science,
- backed by science,
- Best Natural Treatment For Osteoarthritis,
- Best Pain Relief For Arthritis,
- Best Treatment For Arthritis,
- best treatment for arthritis in knees,
- Best Treatment For Knee Arthritis,
- cure for joint pain,
- dangers of NSAIDs,
- herbal remedy,
- joint pain,
- long term solution for arthritis,
- made from nature,
- made from nature and backed by science,
- natural alternatives,
- natural herb,
- Natural Pain Relief For Arthritis,
- Natural Pain Remedies For Joint Pain,
- Natural Remedies Arthritis,
- natural remedies for arthritis,
- Natural Remedies For Joint Pain,
- natural remedies for osteoarthritis,
- natural treatment,
- pain relief,
- Pain Relief Cream,
- revolutionary arthritis treatment,
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain Relief,
- side effects,
- side effects studies,
- side effects study,
- Swollen Joints