Clinical Trial results of 4JOINTZ® have shown:
- • A statistically significant reduction in pain, swelling, and stiffness
- • A statistically significant increase in mobility and leg muscle strength
- • A meaningful reduction of 400mg per day usage of acetaminophen (paracetamol)
- • Long-lasting results
- • An overall improved quality of life
Doctors Speak About Clinical Results
Professor Bert Jacobson PhD | Oklahoma State University
"The individuals that were experiencing success were extremely, extremely grateful."
Dr. Graeme Jones | Professor of Rheumatology
"I and other researchers are always looking for (osteoarthritis) options...4JOINTZ met its primary outcome measure, reduction of pain."
Dr. Brad Hayes | Clinical Studies
"When you compare this to other products, this knocks it right out of the park."
Don't Miss Our Tips & Deals!
4JOINTZ® provides a natural solution. It is applied topically (through the skin) directly to the affected joints targeting the pain, swelling and stiffness providing soothing relief. Unlike sports rubs, which may simply increase blood circulation and produce a very temporary cessation of pain, 4JOINTZ® works gradually to produce long-lasting relief. With increased range of motion, users experience a restored quality of life, free from the debilitating limitations of osteoarthritis.
Applied daily, the 4JOINTZ® topical pain relief cream offers sustained joint health and provides relief from severe knee pain, lower back pain, and other joint pain without toxic or harmful side effects.
In the dual center, pivotal Phase III, randomized controlled trial of 4JOINTZ® (Prof. Graeme Jones, Menzies Research Institute of Musculoskeletal Disease, Hobart) confirmed:
“4JOINTZ® is superior to placebo for OA knee pain at 12 weeks” as measured by both the Visual Analogue pain Score (VAS) and the Knee injury and Osteoarthritis Outcome Score (KOOS).
This study confirmed the findings of a prior published pilot study by Oklahoma State University, an Open Label Trial in New Zealand and a considerable body of anecdotal evidence.
4JOINTZ® In The News During Clinical Trials.
Completed Clinical Trials
• Phase III Clinical Trial (The Menzies Research Institute of Musculoskeletal Disease, University of Tasmania & The Royal North Shore Hospital Campus, Northern Sydney Central Coast Area Health Service).
Published 2012, Osteoarthritis and Cartilage journal. View summary here.
Poster presentation by Prof Graeme Jones at ECCEO Bordeaux France “Treatment with 4JOINTZ® reduces knee pain over twelve weeks of treatment in persons with clinical knee osteoarthritis: a randomised controlled trial.” Poster Presentation ECCEO
• ARP An ‘open-label’ study (under the brand name 4JOINTZ®) undertaken for safety and efficacy in multiple joints in New Zealand by Applied Science and Nutrition (ASN). ARP NZ TRIAL Final Report
• Double-blind, placebo-controlled, exploratory study at the Stanford Center of Longevity (SCL), Stanford University USA, sponsored by SCL.
• Double-blind, placebo-controlled, clinical trial under the auspices of Oklahoma State University. OSU Published Report 2011
Get discounts, clinical studies & usage instructions via email.